Ryder Robinson gets his hair cut!

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
Yes, it's true. CBB's favorite hippie baby has been shorn - well, sort of. Three weeks shy of his third birthday, the date mom Kate Hudson said he'd be getting his hair cut, Ryder Robinson debuted a new look. Although it's not the ponytail-chopping look many CBB readers seemed to be rooting for, Ryder's hair is no longer down his back - instead, he's sporting a shoulder length layered look. Very cute!
Unfortunately, as visible in the photos of Ryder and Kate at an Australian airport, the little man appears to have hurt his left arm, which he was wearing in a sling.
Thanks to Vera at I'm Not Obsessed, as well as CBB readers Diane, Bella and Autumn.
it's so great:biggrin:

Attachments

• rydhaircut.jpg
    rydhaircut.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 404
  • rydhaircut1.jpg
    rydhaircut1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 285
I'm glad she cut his hair, some. Sometimes you got to wait until your child is ready to take the pacifier away. I had two that never touched the things but I had one that used it until he was four. Oddly, he isn't the one that chews on his fingers all the time now, the other two do.

I like the fact that he doesn't have those long, flaxen locks anymore.

And I also like the fact that even though it's cut, it's not that close-cropped, clean-cut look. He doesn't look like one of the boys in the Von Trapp family.

That's not Kate Hudson and that wasn't Chris Robinson. (Is his name Chris?)

Thats the big hair cut! It's still too long. Oh well baby steps... I guess?

My son in the avatar has his hair almost to that length and there is NO way that I am cutting it..some kids can rock the long hair.. :yes: (Also, my DH is a huge rock fan like Zeppelin and The Doors so he likes it like that too.)