Ryan Seacrest

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
I know this is late news BUT since when did Ryan Seacrest become a DESIGNER now? Isn't he really busy with KIIS FM and his other 10 jobs too? :blink:

South Coast Plaza- Nordstrom
Ryan Seacrest Personal Appearance
December 3 from 12pm - 2pm

Celebrity designer Ryan Seacrest will make a special appearance to launch his new tee-shirt line, R Line. Customers will get a chance to meet Ryan Seacrest and see designs created exclusively for Nordstrom.
For more information, please call 714-549-8300 ext. 1340.

not only did ryan seacrest go to my college, but he graduated from the same school within the college that i'm in.

it made me a little sad when i found that out.

Yep. When I heard about this a few months ago I was just as disgusted and confused. *Cough* Douche Bag * Cough*

here's one of the shirts from his collection:

JK. . . but I bet they look something like that. I tried googling around to find where you can buy, but didn't have much luck. I'll try later when I'm not as sick to stomach about it.

chemlex said:
Yep. When I heard about this a few months ago I was just as disgusted and confused. *Cough* Douche Bag * Cough*

here's one of the shirts from his collection:

JK. . . but I bet they look something like that. I tried googling around to find where you can buy, but didn't have much luck. I'll try later when I'm not as sick to stomach about it.

lol Good one chemlex! :lol:

Found it. Anyone want some ugly $52 T-shirts?

http://www.lisakline.com/Products.asp?department_id=&vendor_id=RLINE&my_id=&id=&store=womens

"After earning a first-round vote of confidence from viewers who liked what they saw on their television screens, "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest has joined with JEM Sportswear and Awake to launch The R Line™ for men for women - shirts that blend a relaxed weekend vibe with an undeniable Hollywood style."

That's what I'll be thinking when I see these P.O.S. shirts on sale at Big Lots for $4.99 next March.

chemlex said:
We'll have to in January. He ruins a good portion of American Idol for me. Why is he so incredibly proud of how incredibly lame he is?

I just watch the auditions and laugh my ass off, and that's it. He gets on my nerves. I remember when he had a talk show on Fox, what a disaster!

He took over our KIIS FM here in Cali awhile ago. At first, I was really annoyed just hearing his voice, but after awhile I actually got used to him. He cracks me up alot. I heard he's really short in person, like a midget?

Irissy said:
He took over our KIIS FM here in Cali awhile ago. At first, I was really annoyed just hearing his voice, but after awhile I actually got used to him. He cracks me up alot. I heard he's really short in person, like a midget?

He's also tiny - about half the size of a normal man. I saw him in person at a couple American Idol tapings last year, and all the other contestants (including the women) towered over him.

He probably shops in the young men's department. I wonder if his shirts run super small for petite men like him.

I hate how they replaced Rick Dees with him. I think he's pretty bad.

What I'm wondering is, who would by something designed by Ryan Seacrest? He is such a dork! I love AI but cannot stand him, he tries so hard to be whitty and cool but he just ends up looking like an even bigger dork!