Ryan Seacrest and Sophie Monk are seeing eachother!!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's Heating Up!

Filed under: Australiastic > Ryan Seacrest > Sophie Monk
    [​IMG]
    Is she embarrassed to be seen with him??? Or are they just trying to play it cool for the paparazzi???
    Ken & Barbie, aka Ryan Seacrest and Sophie Monk, continue to step out publicly together, albeit a bit shyly.
    The pair dined at an LA sushi restaurant on Tuesday night and it seemed to go quite well. The two chewed the fat for over two hours before heading home.
    Australian actress Monk was engaged to Benji Madden and Seacrest was most recently linked to one of the blonde girls from Sunset Tan.
    He definitely has a type!

2. She definately like em short! JJ anyway, glad to see her dating a clean cut guy.

3. Oh Ryan, she's pretty but you could've picked a better beard. Perhaps someone unknown so it would be some what believable.

4. oh ick i really can't stand him...she can do a lot better!!

5. Good for them! Congratz!

6. good luck to them!

7. what an upgrade from the Madden brother

8. i dont know who she is, but they look cute :smile:

9. Can I get an AMEN! He isn't fooling anyone!!!!

10. suspect...Ryan,sorry sweetie not buying the "girlfriend" angle

11. He's like a robot IMO. So boring and dull. Who on earth would want to date him?

12. Haha. You stealing my line chic?? lol jp.

13. That's two douchebags in a row for her, which leads me to believe she must be one herself. lol

14. LOL how about "Can I get a witness?" :lol:

15. He is sooooooo not hot, but looks are not important in love, eh