Ryan Phillippe

poor thing who knows what happened btwn them but i hate that breaking up feeling

Just because someone acts one way to the public eye doesn't mean they aren't hurting really bad inside, whether they cheated or not. It was his fault but it doesn't mean that he's just as upset. Divorce is hard no matter what the circumstances.

I hate cheaters too. But a break up is always hard, thats for sure, specially with two kids involved

^^
Movie was Cruel Intentions.

ugh - these cheating stars don't even make sense. This one goes and cheats with a look alike. Almost all of them who cheat - do it with girls who are nowhere close to how pretty their actual SOs are. Doesn't make sense! It's bad enough to have poor morals, but to add bad taste & judgement on top of that? yuck!
The reason they pick up look-alikes is that the way they prove themselves worthy of the original or even superior. It happens usually when they realize deep inside that THEY ARE NOT and CAN'T BE. The guy is gorgeous but oh, so weak :throwup:

I believe he is/was sad, and everything he said in the article is probably true. A lot of guys are pathetic creatures who thinks it's ok to cheat because "it didn't mean anything". Then when they get caught (which they probably didn't think they would be... if they were thinking at all at the time being) and have to suffer the consequences of their actions, their world falls apart and they become a whiny clingy sobbing mess who would do "anything" to make things right (and if the woman does forgive him, he forgets (or think he'll get away with it again) and often cheats again. because, you know, it "doesn't mean anything" :P)

^^

ugh - these cheating stars don't even make sense. This one goes and cheats with a look alike. Almost all of them who cheat - do it with girls who are nowhere close to how pretty their actual SOs are. Doesn't make sense! It's bad enough to have poor morals, but to add bad taste & judgement on top of that? yuck!

Exactly! why cheat with someone that looks just like your wife, the mother of your two children who is actually prettier. He should feel bad, he cheated.

I think this is a sob story. He cheated on her. Come on! Perhaps he was waking up & vomiting due to the hard partying the night before.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Too funny!!!

I am sorry, but his 'sad' story just sounds pathetic. Why can't people just take some responsibilty, instead of always playing the victim??!?!?
Hopefully this experience has changed him somewhat....

^^

^^^ITA!!

Exactly! why cheat with someone that looks just like your wife, the mother of your two children who is actually prettier. He should feel bad, he cheated.

I know some men who actually loves their wives but cheats of them and when ask why? they say it's because of lack of sex. So I'm thinking he cheated with someone that looks like his wife because he wasn't getting any from her and maybe can pretend that he was. You know what they say, if he's not getting it at home, he's getting it somewhere else.;)