Ryan Lochte

I wonder how he feels about this....

Ryan Lochte may be speedy... but this 16-year-old Chinese girl is even quicker! Bizarre scenes as swimming prodigy smashes world record and even beats U.S. champ's time over last 50 metres

Chinese swimmer Ye Shiwen smashed world record by a second and her own personal best by five
Last 50m was slightly faster than men's gold medallist Ryan Lochte
U.S. star hails teen's 'impressive' achievement and says she could beat him
But British presenter controversially suggests win could be down to doping

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Shiwen-breaks-world-record.html#ixzz224fwfJzi

He got OWNED!

If Ryan doesn't tickle your fancy there is always Cameron Van Der Burgh from South Africa :P

tumblr_m7xtbbpRaP1qig2rro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7aaqvmtdJ1qdhlk3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7xtua5TXg1qzgf25o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7xuu3TsoF1rpazb7o1_500.jpg
Yes! Fellow South African. :heart: him. So proud of his gold medal. It was so cute how he was in tears during our national anthem. :love:

I wonder how he feels about this....

Ryan Lochte may be speedy... but this 16-year-old Chinese girl is even quicker! Bizarre scenes as swimming prodigy smashes world record and even beats U.S. champ's time over last 50 metres

Chinese swimmer Ye Shiwen smashed world record by a second and her own personal best by five

Last 50m was slightly faster than men's gold medallist Ryan Lochte

U.S. star hails teen's 'impressive' achievement and says she could beat him

But British presenter controversially suggests win could be down to doping

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Shiwen-breaks-world-record.html#ixzz224fwfJzi

He got OWNED!

he did not get owned. she was only quicker in her freestyle leg. not overall. obviously he was much faster than her in the other legs and slower in the last leg. she was slower in all three other legs and went just a sec or so faster than him in the last leg. not a big deal at all. lol @ the she could beat him comment. it's not serious, just a bit of fun.

Last edited:
I have seen pictures where he looks attractive (I'm talking about his face, not his body!). But...each picture I see of him grinning with those stupid "grills" in his mouth he is NOT hot - and it's not only the mouth!

Maybe he looks better in general without a smile on his face...

bisbee said:
I have seen pictures where he looks attractive (I'm talking about his face, not his body!). But...each picture I see of him grinning with those stupid "grills" in his mouth he is NOT hot - and it's not only the mouth!

Maybe he looks better in general without a smile on his face...

ITA...I think he's very cute until he opens his mouth, not just talking about the grill either...he just needs to be seen and not heard ;)

I'm loving his shoe collection...he def seems to be having fun with this whole thing. :tup:
Also looking good in the Vogue pic.

Attachments

• 70391_story__Hope-Solo-Ryan-Lochte-and-Serena-Williams-e1340043031531.jpg
    70391_story__Hope-Solo-Ryan-Lochte-and-Serena-Williams-e1340043031531.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 586
  • ryan-lochte-shoes-530x320.jpg
    ryan-lochte-shoes-530x320.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 411195cfd63d914a9b4cb439d23a2218.jpg
    411195cfd63d914a9b4cb439d23a2218.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 485
  • 8726e27c4dfda78e0603abaea0c51db6.jpg
    8726e27c4dfda78e0603abaea0c51db6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 501
I think he's just having fun with the " grill " the " nickname ". His swag ? Who cares. He's an athlete. He doesn't need jewelry, outfits or stupid haircuts. His body is a wonderland. ;).

Though I prefer him with shorter hair. And his real teeth.