Ryan Lochte

He says he always has that grill whenever he goes up to the podium to receive his awards. Says it's just something he has always done. However, this time the IOC told him he wouldn't receive his gold if he wore them.

As for him being a douche my friends who knew him when he lived in Florida say that he's actually a very sweet family guy and that he just comes off very confident and douchey, because he's super competitive. I wonder if he and MP actually like each other. The media keeps referring to them as 'frenemies'

Why?

well it's super distracting. who else is wearing a freaking grill? this is not 2004 and you are no Paul Wall

i wonder what happened to all the grillz. like, are they sitting in people's safe deposit boxes or jewelry boxes unused? or have they been melted down by now?

Haha...that's fantastic! :P

He is pretty cute though. If he wasn't proud and ecstatic it would have been said that he seemed ungrateful - but since he is, then he's cocky. He can't win with the public either way.

He appears to have multiple ones. He was gonna break out the red, white, and blue one before he got banned from wearing it.

Yeah they are no joke. He popped them back in after he walked off.

I know it and I feel it, because I’ve put in hard work. I’ve trained my butt off for four years … and there’s no better way to start this Olympics off than getting gold.