Rust/Cognac Bottega Veneta Woven Hobo

1. I am not close to any outlets, and was wondering if anyone had seen this bag out there anywhere? The color is similar to Chloe's Whiskey, and I believe the measurements are 16"x10"x3, or something like that. If you see one, could you give me a heads up?

Would it be a bad idea to call different BV outlets? Any other ideas for finding this one?

2. i'm not sure which bag you're talking about.. u can checkout bottegaveneta.com and tell us the name of the bag.. i'm a big fan and i might be able to help :smile:

3. I think it is just called the woven hobo...I believe this is a 2004 or 2005 color. I am attaching the bag in brown, so you can see the style, as well as a photo that I found on eBay that depicts the color fairly accurately.

I emailed the personal shopper from BV, so maybe they will have an idea.

Woven BV.jpg Rust BV.jpg
  4. The color was called Terra

5. I did not see either at the BV outlet this past weekend. Usually, they have the more of the seasonal non-neutral colored bags from the past year. So this time, their bags were from last s/s '06 colors. All the bright yellow, green, red and salmon.

6. Cognac was produced in fall/winter 2005-2006. I'm not sure if this is the color you were looking for--it was kind of a cross between Chloe's whiskey and a deep burnt orange. The cool thing about the cognac bags was they had a gorgeous turquoise suede interior. It was a stunning combination! Good luck finding your bag--

P.S. The zip top woven hobo that comes in two sizes is called the Veneta bag.

P.P. S. After checking my catalog stash I also noticed there was a terracotta color produced in spring/summer 2005. There were limited edition bags in this color but I'm not sure if the Veneta came in the terracotta.

7. I have a cognac BV, its absolutely a piece ... I was very lucky, the boutique just had a full stock of the season's collection, 10 colors to be exact of all shades of the woven hobo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice