Rust City

1. Hi All

I'm I crazy or I'm I the only one with the Rust City. This was my first ever B-bag purchase. Its just I have never ever seen both here in Sydney or heard of anyone else having one. I love it to bits though. The leather gets better as it ages.

2. It's from the SS06 collection; it's called rouille.

3. Hee hee, I've never seen anyone with one in real life, but I absolutely love it and wish I could find one for myself! I'm jealous!

4. Would you mind posting some pics the color must be great and warm.

5. Hey, Chanella, I'm in Sydney and I have a Rouille First! I'll yell out at you if I see you! LOL!!

6. I love rouille... I think it's so pretty, one of my favorite colors (not just in bbags) and I am always on the lookout for a rouille sale! lol! I would love to get a rouille twiggy at a 50% discount! hahaha... good luck with THAT mocean!

7. Hi All,

Sorry did not know the correct name of the colour.

Jasperella - OMG your in Sydney finally someone else with the same colour and in the same country - I got mine from Cosmopolitan Shoes early this year.

Cat Cat - will post some pictures when I get some later. Have to get my finace to do it me as I dont know how. I must learn.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice