Hi ladies... I have been quietly waiting for my 2nd Birkin to arrive for a while now. I have a Vert Chartreuse 35 Clemence, which I really adore.....and I "was" waiting for a BJ 35 Togo for my 2nd Birkin. While I was waiting for BJ, I told my SA that I really want Black Birkin in the future, which will be my last Birkin. She initially said we'll talk about it near future and I was thinking it'll be at least 1 year after I receive my BJ anyway. Part of me was kind of feeling some regret for not ordering Black 35 as my 2nd birkin, and get some other color in size 30 later. (since I now feel the need of variety in sizes) Now, my SA called me that her manager can get me Black Swift 35 with Gold Hardware if I want.....which should come in anytime now. I was over the moon, and asked her to confirm with the manager for the black. Then she said, "so you still want a BJ 35, too right?" That really got me thinking, I'm not sure if I should get another 35.....my SA said I can get H Orange Swift 30 with PH instead of BJ 35 Togo if I want. I like both BJ and H Orange colors....so colors are not my dilemma. It's the combination of size and leather. I don't know if I should get another Swift leather......I searched forum for some aging issue with swift, and just worries a bit to have 2 Swift Birkins. At the same time I'm not sure if I should have 3 size 35 birkins, considering these are going to be all birkins I will get. So....any advice regarding size, leather, or even colors will be really appreciated. And I have to let my SA know by tomorrow morning!!!!