Runway pieces

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA told me the Speedy Amazon was a runway piece however there is nothing inside the bag that indicates it is. I thought runway suppose say "printemps" something on a tag inside the bag?

2. Was it fearured in the fashion show? Only the bags that actually walked the runway have the special tag. I suggest you watch the show on LV.com to check.

It's only been about 8 years that Louis Vuitton includes these tags. Before that, they were just the normal tags.

3. I have a runway piece from 2008 and it says automne hiver but I am not sure if its marked that way because it was on the runway or just because it came out in fall.

4. When I purchased my Speedy Amazon I was told by 4 SA's that it is a runway piece. It came with the booklet SS2016 Runway. I don't think they are special stamping them inside this year anyway.

5. Oh no! That would be sad if they stopped the special stamp! It was a great touch on our runway bags!

6. Leo thanks for the reply. I don't believe I got a booklet. Do you have a picture of the booklet?

7. It is not the best picture since I am at work but I do have a YouTube video up of my unboxing. It is a longer booklet than all the other ones that I have.

Attached Files: