Runway event at TJMAXX

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
TJMaxxes with the runway section had a Runway designer event. Missoni, Escada, alice olivia , see by chloe, vince, moschino love, and many others. Worth it to check it out!

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
has anyone been to the stores in the DC or south FL areas? i was wondering which ones were worth it (or not) to stop by. TIA!
i have been to dc area stores, tyson and alexandria. they are both about same, hit or miss. alexandria one might be a bit better because there are less people, seems like

yeliab

Luxury = Purses
Jul 15, 2009
You folks are so lucky!!! We don't have a runway TJ's here in Seattle... We can dream!! :biggrin:

Jun 5, 2008
DC
has anyone been to the stores in the DC or south FL areas? i was wondering which ones were worth it (or not) to stop by. TIA!
I believe the only Runway store in south FL is the one on South Beach. I went last weekend, I thought it was worth the trip. HTH!

jenniferst322

Mar 15, 2010
AH! To think... none are in New York!? This thread got me so excited! Especially since I just visited my family on Long Island this weekend and their Century 21 was NOT by any means a bargain hunt! :nono:

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
NY
AH! To think... none are in New York!? This thread got me so excited! Especially since I just visited my family on Long Island this weekend and their Century 21 was NOT by any means a bargain hunt! :nono:
There is one in Greenvale, NY on Long Island.

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
While the TJ Maxx on 6th Ave doesn't technically have a Runway Section, it carries a lot of the same Runway designers.

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
some of the MISSONI has already hit clearance!
hilarious it just came in.

Probably because most items came in such high prices, almost like mispriced! all tops (even very plain ones, like a brown turtleneck for example or a tank top) were a flat price of 199.99. However, dresses were priced the same (the only few that came in) Go figure!