Runway Birkin?

I tried this on last week in Paris (where it only cost around 4900 euros), and the SAs said the fabric was wool ("de la laine"), but it might have been cashmere.

It's a great bag. A bit too serious for me personally, but it looks fab on, especially paired with the matching suit from the RTW collection. On the other hand, I think the fabric over time would be quite difficult to care for and wouldn't wear as well as toile, so $15,000 is probably a ridiculous price for this bag.

I think what I like about it is that it's soooo distinctive...and it is quite traditional-looking in a preppy sort of a way...but I don't actually own very many brown items in my wardrobe. Tan, yes, but not brown...on the other hand, I have WAY too many gold handbags! a chamonix kelly, barenia and toile birkin, gold birkin...and I love them all equally. My babies! So I need another earth tone bag like a hole in the head.

It won't be distictive for too much longer - they're bringing out different colour combinations in this plaid wool.

God help us all. Didn't they learn with the vibrato? Thank you Grands Fonds - I've lost all desire to own it now. You've saved me $15,000. I need a new car anyway, now I'll have a deposit! ha ha ha. thanks!

God help us all. Didn't they learn with the vibrato? Thank you Grands Fonds - I've lost all desire to own it now. You've saved me $15,000. I need a new car anyway, now I'll have a deposit! ha ha ha. thanks!

I really like vibrato!! I wish they would bring back the pink vibrato from 5 years ago. Seriously, I think getting a pink vibrato bag is harder than getting a porosus croc ...

LOL!

I think they're doing it in orange...well that's what I was told (secretly) in any case!

$15,000.......hey, how about an exotic?

I've already got a black croc kelly...if you see a black ostrich birkin, please flag me down. I'd love to have one in 35cm for everyday...my black 40 cm birkin is tooooo heavy, even though I love being able to put so much stuff in it.