Runway Bags/Collection?

Sep 13, 2006
I have a Brimley, and am now lusting after the Brimley Envelope after seeing the gorgeous reveal by Izzy48.

I admit that I did look at the envelope, but I thought it had too much suede for an everyday bag (in the UK) and the Gold Ochre wouldn't stay pristine on my commute.

So I asked the SA in HoF, if the envelope would be back but in other colours next season, and was told it was a Runway Bag. Her explanation left me confused, so I thought I would seek clarification from the Wise Ones.

Hope someone can help - thank you.

I have a Brimley, and am now lusting after the Brimley Envelope after seeing the gorgeous reveal by Izzy48.

I admit that I did look at the envelope, but I thought it had too much suede for an everyday bag (in the UK) and the Gold Ochre wouldn't stay pristine on my commute.

So I asked the SA in HoF, if the envelope would be back but in other colours next season, and was told it was a Runway Bag. Her explanation left me confused, so I thought I would seek clarification from the Wise Ones.

Hope someone can help - thank you.

Normally that just means it'll be or was featured on the catwalk.

Reactions: Saffron Skye
I usually interpret that as a vague way of saying she doesn't know. The return of certain bags the next season tends to be driven by the popularity of the bag, so it's hard to tell and she doesn't want to tell you wrong information.

Reactions: Saffron Skye
I usually interpret that as a vague way of saying she doesn't know. The return of certain bags the next season tends to be driven by the popularity of the bag, so it's hard to tell and she doesn't want to tell you wrong information.
Thank you - that's kind of what I thought. I just wish she said "I have no idea". She did say that both the Amberley and the Brimley had done very well, so here's hoping.