Running Wilde

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

From the Emmy Award-winning creator and the star of the critically acclaimed FOX series "Arrested Development" comes RUNNING WILDE, a romantic comedy starring Will Arnett ("Arrested Development," "30 Rock") as STEVE WILDE, a filthy-rich, immature playboy trying desperately to win (or buy) the heart of his childhood sweetheart, EMMY KADUBIC (Keri Russell, "Waitress," "Felicity"), the uber-liberal humanitarian who got away - all told through the perspective of a 12-year-old girl.

Anyone watching?

2. I miss A.D.
    GOB was my favorite

3. I was very disappointed with the pilot. I really wanted to like it bc AD is my favorite, but this wasn't nearly on the same level.

4. Another Arrested Development fan here. I like Will Arnett so much I am going to keep watching and hoping the show gets better.

5. How many episodes has been on air so far?

6. I thought the pilot was ok, enough to hold my attention at the gym. I was a huge AD fan. I will definitely give the show a few more tries, perhaps it is just slow to get going? So right now it is on my "maybe" pile.

7. You guys know there is an Arrested Development movie in the works, right?

8. Yes, and I'm thrilled! :biggrin:

I missed the pilot last week, but I watched yesterday's episode. I thought it was funny, and I love Will Arnett. Oh, and Keri Russell, too. :smile:

I was surprised to see that guy who used to play AD's Tobias on "Running Wilde". I guess he'll be a recurring character since he plays the fiance. Anyway, I'll be watching every week. ;)

9. I have the episodes on my DVR, still haven't watched grrrr!

10. im giving this show a chance ONLY because of will arnett but i've gotta say that i'm not too impressed with it so far

11. I was less impressed with episode #2 than the pilot. And I want this to work!

12. I watched and wasn't sold. . . but I realize it takes a few weeks to get it going. The 1st few are so technical trying to introduce characters, etc. . .

13. I remember not liking Dexter the first few episodes....I might keep giving it a chance...

14. I remember Debra's foul mouth and Vince Masuka's constant perving annoyed me. I didn't know if I was gonna get into the show because of them, but look at me now...a full-blown Dexter addict. :P

I hope the show works out. I'm rooting for the AD folks, Will, Keri, etc. :smile: I know it won't ever replicate the brilliance of AD, but I hope at least some of the magic will transfer over...

15. I still watch AD over and over, it never gets old :P