Running out of birthday ideas for DH!

Is he a sports fan?? My DH is a HUGE Cubbies fan, and he always likes anything Cubs related!! As my wedding gift to him I got him a brick that was put out side of Wrigley Field with our names and wedding date on it. However, that would have made a great bday gift as well.

Is he a sports fan?? My DH is a HUGE Cubbies fan, and he always likes anything Cubs related!! As my wedding gift to him I got him a brick that was put out side of Wrigley Field with our names and wedding date on it. However, that would have made a great bday gift as well.

you know he isn't? I'm the baseball nut in the family! Can you guys see how hard this is for me this year? I'm truly stumped.

he can't walk across the room without flying into the doorway and giving himself a black eye. don't trust him to jump out of a plane! :lol: and what do you mean by wind tunnel experience? is that some kind of sexual inuendo???
(ha ha inside joke ladies....)

I do apologise sincerely shoo I posted this before I found out you lived with a farter.

Hmmmmm...how aboout the following:

1. Surprise dinner at his favorite restaurant....or dinner at a place you hate and he loves....men love that kind of stuff!

2. Video games

3. Stuff from Sharper Image (again, guys seem to love this store and all those weird gadgets that they can't figure out how to work)

4. If you guys watch a lot of movies, how about a new Blu Ray player & DVDs

5. Weekend getaway to Northern California....a trip to San Fran? Or maybe stay on the beach at Pismo?

6. A weekend getaway to Vegas?

Men are so hard to shop for!!!!

Hmmmmm...how aboout the following:

1. Surprise dinner at his favorite restaurant....or dinner at a place you hate and he loves....men love that kind of stuff! we eat out alot. we both pretty much like anything that is not nailed down. perhaps maybe one we haven't visited in a long time? That might work. :yes:

2. Video games he doesn't play video games.

3. Stuff from Sharper Image (again, guys seem to love this store and all those weird gadgets that they can't figure out how to work) hates gadgets. I'm the gadget queen however.

4. If you guys watch a lot of movies, how about a new Blu Ray player & DVDs
He swears by NetFlix and is trying to get rid of movies.

5. Weekend getaway to Northern California....a trip to San Fran? Or maybe stay on the beach at Pismo? I was thinking Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel or Bacara in Santa Barbara. He's from SF so I would prefer to take him somewhere he's never been. I don't think I've ever stayed in Pismo. Any suggestions?

6. A weekend getaway to Vegas? he hates Las Vegas.

Men are so hard to shop for!!!! you are preaching to the choir babe!

Honestly, I'm not trying to be difficult at all but this is why I am desperate for suggestions. He is not like a typical guy. He is not macho. He is a musician. Very creative. Likes the avant garde. Loves art. Loves vintage cars. Loves architecture. My gay friends still tease me that I married a gay guy. Brad Pitt and him would make great friends.

Have you decided on anything yet? Is there a Classic Car Show going on anywhere in your area? This might be that time of year. :shrugs:

There are but not near us right now. Theres the Petersen Auto Museum but I have mixed feelings about taking hime there. He'll just start obsessing about wanting a car. I'm thinking about taking him to the Getty Museum, then dinner, then Palm Springs for a night or two. Thats where it stands right now.:yes: