RUN to Calypso Sample Sale!! so worth it.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. a TON of cute summer dresses, skirts, etc. Nothing over $50. Cute python-print clutches for $50, gorgeous Butter by Nadia dresses for $40. Ingwa Melero & Tufi Duek < $50. Prices are awesome.

261 W. 36th St (between 7 and 8 ave)
    New York City. Through Friday.

Pics and more commentary on my blog.

2. i wanted to go but don't have time today. hopefully there will be some stuff left tomorrow.

3. I'm going to wait until the last day. I went on the first and last days to the October sale and the selection was still very good on the last day and the prices were much lower.

4. I have the Butter by Nadia dress (bought full price) and it's amazing. I want to go and try to get one in white.

5. I must get one!

6. Roryangel - just checked out your blog and I love it! Your life seems so glamourous - can I ask how you get invited to so many chic parties? I'm jealous! :smile:

7. why am i always so far away, that butter by callipso dress is gorgeous!

8. roary - do you think they'll have any of the butter dress tomorrow morning?

9. @Artobsessed: Thank you - glad to entertain! I'll pm you for some girl talk.

@Lisa: There were about 20 remaining Butter dresses when I left yesterday. They may be gone, but perhaps not; the place was packed, but no one was touching them! I think others weren't quite sure what to make of the dresses because they were wrapped around hangers like big blobs of fabric (as you probably saw in my blog pic). Even when I grabbed them ecstatically, others kind of looked at me quizzically. ;) So I'd say it's worth the trip.

10. do you know what the hours were? i wanna go on the last day but wont be able to go after work.. maybe before? otherwise will have to run there tonight

11. Love that dress, why can't this be online sale!!

12. <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>Thursday
    </TD><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>April 3</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc>10 am - 7 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>Friday</TD><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>April 4</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc>10 am - 6 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>Saturday</TD><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>April 5</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc>11 am - 5 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>Sunday</TD><TD align=middle width="33%" bgColor=#ffffcc>April 6</TD><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc>11 am - 5 pm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    * Our entrance & floor closes 15 minutes prior to close of store.

FYI: No dressing room!​

13. If I run there, I won't get there until Monday or Tuesday! :roflmfao:

14. fantastic, thank you roary!

love your blog by the way. :tup:

15. The Butter dress either wasn't there or I'm blind. Did get a couple of cute summer dresses and a little handbag for evenings.