Run... hide.. we are all screwed! UPDATED WITH PICS!!!! COME SEE!

DITTO!!!!

:sweatdrop:

:nogood:

:Push:

Ear muffs! Ear muffs! Me no want to hear about a gorgeous new Chloe bag that will re-peak my Chloe obsession! The only complaint I ever had with the paddington was its weight...and now...well, with the cute little baby lock that problem seems to be taken care of!!

Jag, you are so bad for me. :sos:

:yes:

Ear muffs! Ear muffs! Me no want to hear about a gorgeous new Chloe bag that will re-peak my Chloe obsession! The only complaint I ever had with the paddington was its weight...and now...well, with the cute little baby lock that problem seems to be taken care of!!

Jag, you are so bad for me. :sos:

Jag, your description is making me salivate! :drool: Me, no want to here no more!

I just can't wait to show you all the pics. THe leather is light- almost Balenciaga light- but the hardware makes it weigh more. BUT it is DEFINITELY lighter than the classic Chloe paddington satchel.

It really is incredible ladies! Like I said, we are ALL screwed!

WHY oh WHY did I decide to drop in here today just to see what was happening??? I was happily getting in all kinds of trouble in Balenciaga and Chanel, ignoring the loooong chain I found so captivating on the new Paddy pretender I saw on NM. And so easily I fall off the wagon. :sweatdrop:

I saw a couple of the new Paddingtons at Nordstrom yesterday. They were gorgeous! The SA told me that they got two of the capsule ones in black and sold them within a couple of days. The smaller lock is super cute and the leather is really nice.

jag, did you see a dark chocolate brown with silver chain? Is that at NM? I would like that more than the new brown color with gold.

My NM has the brown with silver chain. Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442! Tell her you want the one that Jill was going nuts over- she will know exactly what you mean!!! And if you get that one, I want visitation rights!~:P It is SO hot!

LOL it must be some purse, my sister posted earlier this week the same kind of enthusiasm: BIG time lust: Paddy Capsule Dome. I never knew it existed?

I have to be a good girl and not buy however, if it was in orange and on sale? See I can wait!!!!!!:P

When I checked the pictures I saw that the "Capsule" described by Neimans on line is not the same one that JAG is talking about. The one I saw doesn't have that cute chain with the small lock. Heck - I'll salivate over themk BOTH! Hope an area store has something in stock soon to try on IRL. Now WHY did I say that? I am in trouble with hubby enough as it is. Sigh - a Christmas present?????