Rumors of another price increase? Say it isn't so?

Last week I spoke with Indra, a Chanel SA at the Tysons Corner boutique. When I asked about the upcoming price increase in Sept, she know about it. She's always been very helpful; she would have confirmed the increase if word had come down from corporate. A while back when the price increased on the watches was about to occur, she told me if I wanted one to get it before the price hike and she cited the date. Hopefully, what you heard is untrue. (I feel like the parrot in the commercial, "I can't take this any more.")

I remember reading posts by some Chanel SAs who post here that confirmed a price increase in September. They just don't know how much the increase will be.

I havent bought anything since the last price increase. I did however get about 5 new bags prior to increase. I am just going to enjoy them and no new purchases for me!

Apparently there will be an increase in Sept... I remember reading CHANELboy's post about a bag he had (a medium/large classic flap)... he cited it at $1995 and at a "pre-price increase in September" price. :sad: These frequent price increases IMO are utterly ridiculous, and I don't care how weak the Euro is against the dollar, because there is simply no justification for price increases every .023984 seconds. :cursing: I mean seriously, are Chanel bags going to be $6K apiece by the time I am 30?! :wtf: