RUMOR: Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey expecting?

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
TMZ is reporting that Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey may be expecting. Vanessa was apparently spotted shopping at Petit Tresor, a favorite among celebrity moms for clothes for a baby boy. Vanessa apparently bought a baby basket for $189, a frog plush toy for $38 and a blanket for $269, along with other items. The source also says she did not have them gift wrapped. Adding fuel to the fire, is the fact that Vanessa has been wearing loose tops on TRL for the past couple of weeks. If she is expecting, this will be the first child for both stars, who have been together since early this year.
Source: TMZ
Thanks to CBB reader Jessica
What do you think, is Vanessa expecting?:wtf:

Maybe she has a friend who's expecting a boy and she just likes to do her own giftwrapping?

I dunno. Actually, I hope they're not expecting. Poor Jessica will probably throw herself under a bus.

I read somewhere that they were planning on getting married by the end of this year???? Anybody else hear that? That would make sense if they're expecting a baby. If so, congrats to them. Jessica annoys me, I like Nick and Vanessa together.

Havent people ever heard of shopping for a friend's baby or nephew maybe? :smile:

I dont ever get my things wrapped at stores and i'm definently not expecting! lol..but if they are congrats to them!

I wonder if they had a thing going on when Nick decided to cast her for his first video- it was right after he and JS split up :shrugs:

They would have an adorable baby if they were expecting!!

I love them together! This would be cool if it's true, I'm glad he's happy now. When he and Jessica first broke it off I was afraid he was going to throw himself under a bus!
They would have cute kids, that's for sure!