Rumor? In US - Mini's with Small Magnetic Boxes?

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
We know that In Europe they give magnetic boxes.

However, I thought I saw someone say that in the US there are now smaller black magnetic boxes that are given for the mini's (like the ones they give you for the classic M/L or Jumbo's but smaller)?

Out of curiosity and want to know if this is true or just confusion started due to some SAs making exception and simply giving away the jumbo classic magnetic boxes to their customers who bought mini's (just to be nice or something), figure it'd be nice to find out. :smile:

Is it true that there are these new smaller magnetic boxes for buying mini's in the US now? Do you know if it's just a rumor?

If you are in the US, have recently bought mini's and received such new smaller magnetic boxes with your mini purchase, please post photos :smile:. Better yet, it would be great if you can take photo of the small new magnetic box next to the classic M/L or Jumbo magnetic boxes (side by side) so we can see the difference in box size.

TIA!

Reactions: Solemony
In Australia, one of the minis I purchased this season came with a magnetic box, the others all came with standard boxes. I think they are slowly being rolled out still so hopefully by next year they will be widely available. View attachment 3550919 View attachment 3550920
Ah thank you so very much!!! I've been wondering if this is real!!! I was thinking if it was the regular size magnetic box I definitely don't want it (storing them a real pain). However, since it's a smaller size it's kind of nice - so cute! Hopefully we'll get some soon in the US too. Thanks again for posting the photos!!

Reactions: s2_steph
In Australia, one of the minis I purchased this season came with a magnetic box, the others all came with standard boxes. I think they are slowly being rolled out still so hopefully by next year they will be widely available. View attachment 3550919 View attachment 3550920
Step, you lucky, I just got my mini from Westfield city but did come with magnetic box, but original packaging box, I might ask for one when I pick up a cleaning cloth that my SA forgot to put in when I bought the bag.
Thank for the photo clarification !!!

Step, you lucky, I just got my mini from Westfield city but did come with magnetic box, but original packaging box, I might ask for one when I pick up a cleaning cloth that my SA forgot to put in when I bought the bag.
Thank for the photo clarification !!!

I think it just really depends on the SA and what packaging material is available on the day. I dont usually take boxes with my purchase but I did a funds transfer for this one to secure it so my lovely SA had packaged it up beautifully for me. It never hurts to ask though!

I think it just really depends on the SA and what packaging material is available on the day. I dont usually take boxes with my purchase but I did a funds transfer for this one to secure it so my lovely SA had packaged it up beautifully for me. It never hurts to ask though!
Thanks Step, just got a magnetic box for my mini. It is so cute !!!
Thanks for your infor.

I AM!!! I AM!!! not a rumor!! i'm planning on asking my boutique SA for the magnetic boxes for mini's and boy's from now on :biggrin:
Hi Ceedoan, is your magnetic box fit nicely for your rectangular mini ??. I just got mine, however the depth is a bit shallow, so when close it kind of pressing down the turn lock of the bag, so I did not use it, is your the same ???, or my SA gave me a wrong one ???
Thanks.

I AM!!! I AM!!! not a rumor!! i'm planning on asking my boutique SA for the magnetic boxes for mini's and boy's from now on :biggrin:
Awesome!!! Thanks for replying! I'll see if I can score a few more when I stop by next to pick up the rest of my stuff.