"Rumor Has It" with Jennifer Aniston

1. Rented it today and actually liked it very much!!!! Has anyone else seen the movie and liked it????

I loved the white bag that Jennifer Aniston was carrying. Does anyone know the designer's name?

2. ^it's been asked at least twice. . . did you do a search?

3. I believe it is a Hogan "Weekend" bag- one place you can find it is on Styledrops. I love it too.

4. I really want to see this movie! I still have yet to see The Break Up too, I really want to.

5. this movie is hilarious, i love it. but my friend said it would be funnier if u also see "the graduates"...

6. I think the bag is by Hogan...

7. Thanks everyone!

8. I thought "Rumor Has it" had really bad review...??? Even Jennifer Aniston admitted that it was a bad movie

9. maybe it had a bad review, and it's not a so content movie, but it sure is entertaining me... i was laughing a lot seeing that :biggrin:

10. Oh gee-we watched it Friday and as much as I wanted to see it and thought the storyline was a good idea-I didn't like it at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice