Rumer Willis

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've searched and can't find a Rumer Willis thread. I find her very interesting at the moment and she's looking amazing too thanks to DWTS :cool:

2. Rumer Willis courtesy of Daily Mail Showbiz

Attached Files:

3. Ha ha - she obv loves her Gucci bags - Daily Mail Showbiz source

4. Source Daily Mail

Are those crisp / sweet wrappers I spy in the door of her car? :P

Attached Files:

5. Rumer obviously loves her black - I think she's stunning

6. Rumer Willis :cool: Daily Mail Showbiz source

7. Does anyone else think she's different looking yet attractive? I think she's striking, especially gorgeous with black hair and she's got an amazingly toned physique (Daily Mail Showbiz source)

8. I still don't think she's a looker, but she's come a long way. Seems a lot more confident than a few years ago!!

sdkitty likes this.
  9. I think she's amazing! I so hope she wins on DWTS!
    I had no clue until I watched her on that show that she struggled with being bullied. She seems to have such a kind heart and and her confidence is finally starting to show!

I've read so many comments that people think she looks just like Bruce but honestly, I think she's a spitting image of her mom!

10. She is so beautiful! I like celebrities that are not "in your face" all the time and are attention seeking just because they have super famous parents. She seems very down to earth, and she has a great sense of style! :biggrin:

11. I'm rooting for her and Val to win DWTS. I don't know if she had some tweaks done to her face but I think she looks amazing! And when she dances, there's just something magical that happens. I see a lot of Demi in her, too! Thanks for starting this thread!

12. I think she's just like Demi. The same wry smile..everything. She's not cookie-cutter but she's gorgeous IMO. Very expressive face.

13. Awww thanks :smile: xxx

14. Some older pics - Daily Mail Showbiz source - Nov 2013

Attached Files: