Rules to wearing more than one LV at one time

Maximum for me is 2. Why? Because I only have 3 LV items and 2 of em are purses.. and I wouldn't wanna get carrying around 2 purses now.. haha..

So it's always a purse + scarf. (damier ebene speedy 30 + olivia bandeau) or just my damier neverfull mm. :biggrin:

All my LV pieces are inside my bag bag, so unless my bag is open you wont see all the SLG's inside. At most, i'd probably wear one LV accessory and one LV bag

accessory can be an inclusion item or scarf/bandeau

I wear an LV bag w/ LV sunnies a lot of the time. Almost all of my other accessories are LV (wallet, cosmetic case, etc), but they are inside my bag & not really being shown off.

It depends on how heavily logo'd or recognizable each LV item is. Usually, it's just the purse for me, since everything I own has monogram (whether it be the brown mono or multi, or LE).

I'm going to purchase some sunglasses shortly and I don't think it would be too much since the LV is very discreet on most of sunglasses.

I think even a bag + shoes + scarf + sunglasses + jewelry would even be cute as long as not every piece is obviously recognizable.

These days when I don't wear my LV bags that much anymore for school/work, I carry 2 items on me all the time - wallet and cles

On more relaxed days, maybe 4-5 - bag, wallet, cles, sunnies, and another small other thing (haircubes, scarf, ring, ...etc)

I've only ever done two (excluding accessories within, which are all LV!), which would be my bag and a scarf or sunglasses. I don't own any LV shoes yet, so maybe that's why :P!

I feel with Lv you can wear more peices at one time. With Chanel to many CC's are no good. Yes LV sunnies are more discreet. Even the shoes and inclusions. I wear them and no one knows they are LV .