Rule for pairing scarf with Hermes bag?

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
I'll start by apologizing as I'm new to Hermes and am still learning about it--the H world and culture is fascinating. With that, I am super excited about my first H bag (Jypsiere 28) and would love to add a nice scarf to dress it up.

Is there a rule or etiquette involved in pairing scarves with our H bags, e.g. only H scarves allowed? Might sound silly but again I'm still a newb :smile: please enlighten me!

I personally use H twillys for my H bags. They're so fun and pretty! Some people may not think so, but I think twillys are worth the money! But I think if there is a non-H scarf that you love, it's fine if you put it on your bag. I'm sure it will look wonderful :smile:

Sometimes having a bit of the "unexpected" makes it more interesting.

I'd look for a scarf that has the colors you wear & like.. if it happens to be
Hermes all good & well, but there are many beautiful scarves in the marketplace

Wear what ever you have that looks good. If it's going on the bag try toning or pick up a colour from your outfit.

Congrats on you Jypsierie! A fabulous design. What colour did you get? Been trying to find a navy in swift but it hasn't happened yet.

Actually mostly right now I wear LV shawls as they just work for my casual Evelynes. If I'm dressed for a business event it's Hermes all the way. I find it's a more formal polished look.

Wear what ever you have that looks good. If it's going on the bag try toning or pick up a colour from your outfit.

Congrats on you Jypsierie! A fabulous design. What colour did you get? Been trying to find a navy in swift but it hasn't happened yet.

Actually mostly right now I wear LV shawls as they just work for my casual Evelynes. If I'm dressed for a business event it's Hermes all the way. I find it's a more formal polished look.
Thanks gals. Hi @purplepoodles. I got the Jypsiere here! A navy sounds amazing. I've seen the Iris color and it looks super rich :heart: