Ruffled Pradas - wearable or not?

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
I think they're definitely interesting as works of art and less extreme than the winged ones in the fall 2008 ready-to-wear line but probably still bizarre to wear. Does anyone have them? Are they wearable? And what would you wear them with? :confused1:

NMX08SG_mh.jpg

NMX08SJ_mn.jpg

If you're referring to the top ones pictured, I could picture myself wearing them with anything, same as any other black heel. I think they're cute, but the second ones pictured...not so much.

I love them both. I think the first pair are very wearable and the second would look great with a dress/skirt and tights. I really think they'd work well with my winter work clothes if I wasn't pregnant!

Definitely wearable! They'd look great with this season's lace bubble skirts. If you're the artier type, these would look great with the revamped, shortened, high-waisted 'Hammer' pants too.

The first ones are amazing and I think very wearable with pretty much everything, skinny pants, pencil skirts, anything that wouldn't interfere with the ruffled part on the back. The second pair I don't think is as versatile, it almost looks like the cobbler didn't sew up that part of the shoe.

I wish you well,

Bridget

I think the first pair is definitely wearable with a pencil skirt or something. But if I saw someone walking down the street with the 2nd pair - I'd think they broke their shoe.