Ruffled Garden Party, I want you! :)

^^ duna, what material is this? It looks like ribbed felt.

MrsS, it's wool, but it does look and feel a bit like felt; it probably would have come out better if I'd taken the pic outside, but the weather's bad....The wool isn't a totally uniform color, it's a bit speckled, which is the thing I like most....They also had it all black , which was also lovely....

SN, the size is the regular approx. 35 cm accross (I think it's PM, but I can never remember) and the inside is the same wool as the outside, only it's smooth...:smile:

^^Thanks Duna! Oooh I likies! So, being wool, I'm taking you have to be careful in rain? Coz I think the regular GPs were water proof, being made out of fire hose material and all.

^^^ Well, I haven't used it in the rain, but unless you get caught in a total downpour, I don't think it can get hurt much...think of a woolen coat that you wear, I've got wet wearing a coat many times, and I would just hang it up and it dries back to it's original state....

^^^ LOL! I like them so much I have both: one for summer (the toile/leather one) and now this winter one...and I wouldn't mind a Rouge Imperiale like GF's and HG's ! There really is no end....:rolleyes: :P

And here I was thinking of bumping the regular for the ruffled when I could have multiples!!! LOL! Ohh, you are terrible, duna!:P I gotta stop talking with you, lest you put more ideas in my head.:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

MrsS, it's wool, but it does look and feel a bit like felt; it probably would have come out better if I'd taken the pic outside, but the weather's bad....The wool isn't a totally uniform color, it's a bit speckled, which is the thing I like most....They also had it all black , which was also lovely....

Thank you, duna. I think wool is better than the canvas. If you recall, my Rouge Imperiale has been sent back to Paris because my resident craftsman couldn't figure out what caused the nicks on the canvas. I also realised that the rouge dye will come off if I should send the bag for dry cleaning! I so hope Paris replaces me a good GP. :crybaby:

That is SOO cute! I've never seen them before. I'm sure they had some at SCP last week but I was too blinded by the Kellys and Bolides to notice. hehe

Crochet - get one!

Thanks so much for the pix Duna, I've been dying to see what this GPT looked like! Darn, I just got the Chartreuse GPT--hmmm....may have to get another one! I love this--it's just beautiful, and I do love the fact that the color you chose is heathered. So lovely.