Ruelala with final sales

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But the website is not working for me!!

2. Their site is crap. Whenever they have "high traffic" events it always fails. I gave up too.

3. Mine's just going really slowly, and I have to keep refreshing.

4. I know, I had a couple things on my cart and I can't check out.

5. That's so annoying. And they even made the mobile site, so people can purchase without having to be on a computer... that's probably a disaster.

6. Nightmare

7. It just started working quite fast for me, so maybe a lot of people gave up. Haha.

8. Amen, total crap. The site is continually in loading mode, what a waste of time!

9. I gave up too! Seriously, this is ridiculous!

10. It's not working for me either!

11. Nightmare is right!! I had a bag in my cart for like 3 minutes. I went to check out and it was gone. Then I couldn't get back into any of the boutiques. Ugh.:cursing:

12. frustrating... by the time I was able to reach checkout everything was sold out from my cart.

13. :sleepy: OMG! Sooo sllloowww!!!!

14. This happens with all of their final sales. It's definitely frustrating. I remember during their last final sale, it started working normally for me by around 11:30, but it's still sort of slow right now.

15. Slow slow slow. I just want one pair of jeans!!!!