Rue lala and Gilt

They are authentic, at least the three I bought from them, 2 from rue and 1 from gilt. However I'd urge you to stay away from gilt. Aside from the slow shipping and horrible return policies, their customer service is HORRIBLE and the most recent balenciaga bag I bought from them were not in brand new condition. It was probably not stored correctly in their warehouse, causing tiny scratches all over the place.

They are authentic, at least the three I bought from them, 2 from rue and 1 from gilt. However I'd urge you to stay away from gilt. Aside from the slow shipping and horrible return policies, their customer service is HORRIBLE and the most recent balenciaga bag I bought from them were not in brand new condition. It was probably not stored correctly in their warehouse, causing tiny scratches all over the place.

Yeah, the few times I've used Gilt, the experience was less than stellar. I received a product that was obviously old (it was a diffuser for the home -it did not smell the way it was supposed to), but they did nothing for me since it was final sale.