Rue La La (Smartbargains NEW sister site) CHLOE SALE 4/18 11 AM EDT!!!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Smartbargains.com (Loehmann's Online) just launched a new sister website, Rue la la. It is a member's only private sale site that sells predominately European handbags.

I got an email from Smartbargains about it with an invitation to join Rue La LA. So if you are a Smartbargains shopper, I would check your email for membership.

The next sale is on Chloe! The sale starts tomorrow 4/18 at 11 AM EDT

I hope the sale will be great. Knowing that site is from Loehmann's and Smartbargains makes me hopeful. :graucho: I have found such great deals in store and online.

Here is a little blurb about Rue La La:
Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time. We hope to bring our Members a welcoming shopping experience full of discovery and pleasure. Our focus is a well-edited collection of sought-after offerings from the best brand names in the world &#8212; combined with helpful service.

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
I don't think it takes much to be a member. I haven't ordered from Smartbargains in over a year and I received an invite. My Loehmann's account isn't linked either.

minimomo

May 28, 2007
Bay Area
If you're not a member, you can just sign up on the waiting list by clicking the "Click Here" button, enter your email in the wait list box, and submit.

For some reason it's not available through the main page but it is available through this link
https://www.ruelala.com/access/gate

I got the invite through smartbargains (Loehmann's Online) also.

linhbee

Mar 1, 2008
Minneapolis
I am freaking now right now!!!! Chloe is the absolute BEST. I have a training all morning tomorrow but I will definitely sneak out to check out the sale :graucho:

allybugz

Jun 29, 2007
West Orange, NJ
They have a great customer service.. They had Juicy Couture Sale last friday - Apr 11th. And I had ordered 3 bags - of the same kind, for me, my sis in law and my best friend. I wasn't home yesterday to receive them but it was redelivered today. This afternoon before I even received the bags, I got this email from them...

Dear Valued Member

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Juicy Couture Leather Shoulder Bag from Rue La La. We recently determined that you were shipped a camel colored bag, rather than the black you originally ordered. We’re so sorry about this and about any inconvenience that this may have caused you.<O:P</O:P
<O:P</O:P

As a valued Member of the Rue La La community, we want you to keep the bag, on us. We will refund 100% of the cost of the bag, including shipping to the card you used for the purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for this credit to post to your account.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-992-LALA (5252). Our members are very important to us, and we want your next experience to be a great one.

<O:P</O:PSincerely,
<O:P---------
Rue La La Concierge

:woohoo:This was the first time I had ordered from them !!! I am definitely going back for more...

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
Unbelievable service! That's really amazing of them to do that...

They have a great customer service.. They had Juicy Couture Sale last friday - Apr 11th. And I had ordered 3 bags - of the same kind, for me, my sis in law and my best friend. I wasn't home yesterday to receive them but it was redelivered today. This afternoon before I even received the bags, I got this email from them...

Dear Valued Member

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Juicy Couture Leather Shoulder Bag from Rue La La. We recently determined that you were shipped a camel colored bag, rather than the black you originally ordered. We’re so sorry about this and about any inconvenience that this may have caused you.<o>:P</o>:P
<o>:P</o>:P

As a valued Member of the Rue La La community, we want you to keep the bag, on us. We will refund 100% of the cost of the bag, including shipping to the card you used for the purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for this credit to post to your account.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-992-LALA (5252). Our members are very important to us, and we want your next experience to be a great one.

<o>:P</o>:PSincerely,
<o>:P---------</o>
Rue La La Concierge

:woohoo:This was the first time I had ordered from them !!! I am definitely going back for more...

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006

Dear Valued Member

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Juicy Couture Leather Shoulder Bag from Rue La La. We recently determined that you were shipped a camel colored bag, rather than the black you originally ordered. We’re so sorry about this and about any inconvenience that this may have caused you.<o></o>
<o></o>

<o></o>Sincerely,
<o>---------</o>
Rue La La Concierge

:nuts: OMG that is AMAZING customer service! I can't believe they let you keep the bag for FREE! I am so excited to start using this site! It seems like it is going to be fabulous. The CS sounds much better from Gilt Groupe and the other private sites that do sales like this! :woohoo:

minimomo

May 28, 2007
Bay Area
Yeah, the CS is great so far. I received a 10% refund on my Prada bag because they forgot to give me the authenticity card. I also got some tulips in the mail today lol.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
Wonder how long comps like that will last.....

minimomo

May 28, 2007
Bay Area
Soooo, I just got a preview of the Chloe sale. They have bags on sale, ranging from $875-1869. Here's the line up:

Chloe Large White Patent Leather Tote - $875
Chloe Yellow Patent Leather Hobo With Charms - $999
Chloe "Paddington" White Leather Satchel - $1050
Chloe "Saskia" Textured Leather Tote - $1079
Chloe "Paddington" Medium Sand Leather Tote - 1250
Chloe "Bay" Violet Leather Tote - $1299
Chloe "Bay" Black Leather Tote - $1299
Chloe "Bay" Black Leather Shoulder Bag - $1329
Chloe "Bay" Purple Leather Shoulder Bag - $1329
Chloe "Heloise" Berry Leather Satchel - $1329
Chloe "Bay" White Leather Hobo - $1399
Chloe "Bay" Tan Leather Hobo - $1399
Chloe "Saskia" Black Pebbled Leather Hobo - $1399
Chloe "Saskia" Medium White Tote - $1399
Chloe "Saskia" Berry Pebbled Leather Hobo - $1399
Chloe "Saskia" Natural Leather Tote - $1489
Chloe "Bay" Silver Metallic Leather Bag - $1529
Chloe "Bay" Purple Leather Tote - $1579
Chloe "Bay" Taupe Leather Tote - $1579
Chloe "Paddington" White Leather Tote - $1579
Chloe "Paddington" Large Sand Leather Tote - $1649
Chloe "Ada" Leather Shoulder Bag - $1869

Happy shopping ladies! Sale starts in about 1.5 hours!