Rue La La Prada Boutique

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Smartbargains has created a gilt/hautelook type web site at www.ruelala.com that had a Prada boutique open today with current styles reduced. A lot of the colorful nylon, but they had some leather bags around $1,000. I snagged a leather beige gauffre for around $1,300.

minimomo

May 28, 2007
Bay Area
I'm trying to get my hands on the Prada Pink Nylon Tote.. :crybaby:Someone clicked place order right before I did.
But I managed to get a couple.

minimomo

May 28, 2007
Bay Area
^ Sadly, they don't.

"An item that I want is sold out. Will it ever become available again? We are always hunting for the best brands we can find for our Boutiques. Because of the way we source and stock Rue La La, we sometimes have only a few of any given item to sell. When it's gone, it really is gone. And soon after, the Boutique is gone too, replaced by another premier brand. Watch your email for announcements of new Rue La La Boutiques."

I need advice.. I got the Prada "Crispy" White Nylon Medium Hobo, should I sell it and get the Pink Tote at retail?

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Things went quick and the site didn't work that great for me. Very slow. Did anyone else have issues?

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
Actually, you're not allowed to give invites as they involve a referral fee, which violates forum rules. Just giving you a heads up before the mods do...