Rudeness on the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I truly love this forum on the people on it are so nice! Which is why I was suprised when I received the pm from forum member curtism. I have no idea why this person wrote this, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with my response to the post they put up about the Antigua collection in the Vuitton forum. I feel assaulted and I don't have a clue as to why I deserved this! Here's the message:

you now what u are a saknk have u ever heard of mistakes oo right u must be perfect i have had to much bull **** from u and mean replys no im asking u to please stop

Wow that sucks, what was the argument about? This will probably be handled better by reporting this to a mod. I'm not sure what happened, but I hope you guys get this resolved!

I just went back to read the thread and I honestly can't understand why she pmed you. You were very kind and just chatting about this issue. May be she had a bad day (PMS)??

blushingbaby said:
i just read that antigua thread and i still don't know what curtism is being so rude about.

From her writing and where she's from (Canada), I don't think English is her first language. Maybe she misunderstood you, but for whatever reason there is no excuse for such rudeness! Honey, don't let this one incident stop you from staying in the Forum, the majority of us are kind and good-hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.