Rude sellers or bossy sounding listings

I hope that I do not come across as rude in my listings, but I always include this comment in my listing:

"Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to see additional photos. These shoes are 100% authentic Christian Louboutin and they are brand new. The low opening bid in no way reflects the authenticity, quality or condition of these shoes. I am just happy to provide someone with a great deal on these beautiful Christian Louboutin shoes. Please read these terms before bidding, please do not bid if you cannot abide by these terms. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction end, if you choose Buy It Now, payment is due immediately. Please be sure that your address is confirmed with Paypal because I can only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. Please check out my other listings, I have lots of great items for sale."

Would any of you be turned off by that? Should I make in 'nicer'?

I think this sounds fine. It's polite but businesslike.

Oh, i found a good one the other day...

seller says she methodically checks her feedback every couple hours so she'll know who's left what in the *Stars* dept. Ok, fine. Goes on to say if she even THINKS somebody left her less than 5 stars she will promptly reward them w/ a Neg and a BBL!

seller says she methodically checks her feedback every couple hours so she'll know who's left what in the *Stars* dept. Ok, fine. Goes on to say if she even THINKS somebody left her less than 5 stars she will promptly reward them w/ a Neg and a BBL!

Now that's a bit much! :wtf:

This is why I hate ebay. :tdown: Get a life, Seller!!!