Rude SA's in Beverly Hills

Sep 29, 2011
Was in the BH location 2 weeks ago to buy a white toiletry case. Just stood there and nobody would talk to me. I wasn't dressed particularly well. It was cold...so jeans, T shirt, black coat, and sneakers. But I have the money which is why I'm in there in the first place. They finally pawned some SA onto me who was not too impressed with my request. So unfriendly. Wouldn't even look at me. Just looked over the top of my head. I wanted one in white and another SA said she thought there was more upstairs (or something) and he refused to look for it. Just a snobby jerk who thinks his sht doesn't stink. Really ruins it for any nice Goyard SA's out there because I won't be going back.

I’m sorry you had an unpleasant experience. I’m in LA and I will admit, SAs across most fashion houses are hit or miss..I had a negative experience with a BH Hermes SA. I asked around and got a SA contact from a friend. Night and day! I try to remember that they’re just people and people have off days, but I agree, it’s quite off putting.

I just went this past Friday and was a bit nervous from the reviews I read on Yelp. I wasn’t dressed up either since it was a crappy weather day but I was helped immediately. My person was also really patient as it was my first time in Goyard. She showed me the different bags I was interested in and went to check for the colors I wanted. Left 20 minutes later with a purchase and was pleasantly surprised how smooth it went. My SA did give me her card so maybe I should just stick with her to avoid these horror experiences I keep hearing about at Rodeo. Sorry you had a crappy experience.

Was in the BH location 2 weeks ago to buy a white toiletry case. Just stood there and nobody would talk to me. I wasn't dressed particularly well. It was cold...so jeans, T shirt, black coat, and sneakers. But I have the money which is why I'm in there in the first place. They finally pawned some SA onto me who was not too impressed with my request. So unfriendly. Wouldn't even look at me. Just looked over the top of my head. I wanted one in white and another SA said she thought there was more upstairs (or something) and he refused to look for it. Just a snobby jerk who thinks his sht doesn't stink. Really ruins it for any nice Goyard SA's out there because I won't be going back.
Sorry to hear that you had that kind of experience there. Whether or not you were dressed nicely, he should treat you in a polite and professional manner. His behavior is reflective of him. He is just a sad and miserable person. Don't let his negative vibe affect you.

Keep in mind that the rude SA works at the boutique and has to show up for work daily and YOU are shopping there for fun. I would rather be YOU, than her in this scenario. Don’t let her ruin your fun. I always tell my 5 year old that “If someone is rude to you, it is their problem, not yours. Don’t make their problem your problem.” Sometimes we have to remind ourselves of that.

We're spending our money/time for a little slice of something beautiful.
There should be a mutual joy and love between client and SA in experiencing that exchange.

If it's who I think it is, it wasn't an off day lol.
He's curt, zero joy of service. On phone and in person.

I just went this past Friday and was a bit nervous from the reviews I read on Yelp. I wasn’t dressed up either since it was a crappy weather day but I was helped immediately. My person was also really patient as it was my first time in Goyard. She showed me the different bags I was interested in and went to check for the colors I wanted. Left 20 minutes later with a purchase and was pleasantly surprised how smooth it went. My SA did give me her card so maybe I should just stick with her to avoid these horror experiences I keep hearing about at Rodeo. Sorry you had a crappy experience.
Would it be ok if you shared your SA?