Rude SA or is it just me?

ladybug2468

Oct 29, 2006
I went to Saks today to inquire about the baby coca cabas, and I asked the Sa if she could look it up in the computer to see if any another Saks had it and she told me that all the other Saks have waiting lists too so it would be a waist of time, so I asked her if she had any other white Chanels that are not displayed and she told me "no" these are all the handbags we have. Was she rude or is it me? What do ladies think?

if you want a white baby cabas call nyc chanel boutique and ask for Brendan, smoothoporter turned me on to him . They are getting more end of april.

She was obviously just not interested in making a sale.

She should have at least tried to help you- make a suggestion on other bags...

So yes, I say she was rude.

^ITA, she should have tried to make another suggestion or showed you pics from their catalogue or done something. Customer service is EXTREMELY important to me, you're not going to get my business if you're rude or act like you can't be bothered. I have 2 SA's that are dolls that I use exclusively, because of their excellent service.

Definetly rude. She should have atleast offered to look on the computer for u, at another store, or shown u another style. She should not have brushed you off like she did.

rude rude SA! i hate how they think they're better than us at boutiques... jeez they're in SALES??!! their job is to make a SALE! i'm convinced they sneer at and dismiss certain demographics, how you dress. it sounds bad and outrageous but it's true!