Rude much!?

Just don't care what did she said!!.probably she is a bit jealous of you,or like to look down to someone..So sorry to hear that..and i think it's good for you that you didn't say anything to her.Be happy that you own now 3 Lv bags and in a future probably you will own more than Her!!!..haaa!!!

It's amazing how pathetically rude people can be in order to make themselves feel better. Good for you in your handling of it, it wasn't worth your response.

They are so many ignorant people out there that needs to be:smash:.

I would have responded back and told her that her comment is very rude. And that I worked hard to buy my own LVs which you happily owned 3 bags and Chanel shoes at such an age. She would've been embarrassed!

Well,

There was 2 women who came into the store,she tried loads of shoes and bought one pair, and she was carrying a pochette gange & a mono wallet. At the cash register, i said

-Cute bag, with a smile.
(her)-Oh thank you!
(me)-I was just at the LV store this lunch time,i see soo many LVs in one day hahaha..
(her)-Well for you its expensive.

(me)-.....silent

Is it just me or i thought it was rude...:confused1:

(I underlined and cropped part of the OP's quote)

Ok, I interpreted this situation completely differently from everyone else! When I read it, I think she meant it's expensive for you because you went to the LV store. I thought she was hinting to you that LVs are not expensive to her because they did not come from the LV store (meaning, hers are FAKE). :shrugs: I could be wrong in my interpretation, though, in which case I'd think she was rude, too. Sorry you were offended.

I guess it really depends on how you understood what she said..but if I were in that situation I would probably thought of it exactly like you did:confused1:..I would feel offended yes, but I will not waste any minute of my day over her nonsense opinion. It's just really sad that there are actually people like that exist in this world! I lose respect to those people who put other people down so they could just feel better about themselves.:tdown:

(I underlined and cropped part of the OP's quote)

Ok, I interpreted this situation completely differently from everyone else! When I read it, I think she meant it's expensive for you because you went to the LV store. I thought she was hinting to you that LVs are not expensive to her because they did not come from the LV store (meaning, hers are FAKE). :shrugs: I could be wrong in my interpretation, though, in which case I'd think she was rude, too. Sorry you were offended.

:P True.....next time just say "No it is not, I have a rich husband. Is it expensive to you ?"