Rude much!?

Ugh, that was hateful. Sorry that she said that to you. I don't understand how people can be so mean.............unless maybe she meant that LVs are expensive for you ....if you buy them alot?.....because they aren't cheap bags to begin with, much less collect :confused1:

Last edited:
i think a lot of older women tend to look down on young people and think they can't possibly afford what they can, or if they do, they always attribute it to - oh you're so spoiled your parents must've bought that for you. i've heard of stories like that a lot.

I have experienced the same thing as you have since I work in retail (until I get my law degree), only it was when I was in street clothes carrying my LV and a customer recognized me and made a rude comment!!

Unfortunately, the nature of retail is such that management and SAs sometimes have to placate the customer or ignore their rude comments, at the cost of an SAs pride or emotions. Hold your head high and be proud that you provide good service, since no customer knows your story or background ... and if you see her on the street, muster up the b!tchiest glare possible lol.

I am so sorry that happened to you!
Some people can be so rude. And I just love how poeple make some of the most ridiculous assumptions. As you were probably caught off guard by her comment, should something like that ever happen again...remember that kindness kills and makes them feel like an *ss afterward. :okay:

That is so rude! I got the same thing with mainly Chanel owners when I was working at Payless. So many times I wanted to say: You buy $100 worth of shoes at Payless and you are rude?

Well, for one thing, her comment made no sense. What did your going to LV at lunch have to do with the bags being too expensive for you?? So first off, she's a moron. Secondly, she's totally insensitive, and doesn't know how to express herself correctly. She may have meant that since you are young, you MIGHT not be in the position to spend that kind of money on a handbag. That is a reasonable assumption in some cases, but YOU DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD TO A PERSON!!!!! If I'm wrong and she was just being nasty, my question would be, why do some women feel the need to activate their b**ch switch on a regular basis?