Rude fellow shoppers?

REYNALD0C said:
Oh another story, I dont know if she was being rude, but I know she was abusing a bag! Some lady was looking at a Frange Speedy, she was holding it being verrrrrrry carefull AT FIRST.... then all of a sudden she starts shaking the bag like a rattle! laughing as the fringe & charms bounced around. I was like oh my...

:nuts: :roflmfao:

melikemochi said:
Oh! You have to hear my story then. I was at my second favorite place (after LV of course), COSTCO, with my mother. I never leave my handbag in the cart as I tend to wander off to grab things so my purse is on my body at all times.... well ALMOST all times. My mother and I saw a scale and seeing that we do not have one in our home proceeded to weigh ourselves on the sample provided. Wanting to seem as light as possible :lol: , I removed my handbag and placed it on the boxes of product next to the scale (ONE foot away, 2 feet absolutely tops). It was within arms reach! Two women carted by the otherwise empty aisle and one woman out of nowhere, suddenly came up next to me and grabbed my handbag with lightening speed and proceed to make her getaway with the other woman carting their cart away quickly!!! :cursing: :censor: :mad: :rant: :lecture: I had to literally run down half an aisle length (imagine how far this is at Costco) to chase her down as this is how far she had gotten in a matter of seconds!! "Excuse me, that is my bag!!" Her response? A pretend dumbfounded nonchalant "Oh. I didn't know. *awkward laughter* I thought it was misplaced and was going to take it back. *pause* I was going to buy it." What ^&*%&!! Let me tell you, my purse was in VERY used condition not to mention loaded with my belongings so it was definitely on the heavy side of a purse!! I don't know what she was smoking!?!? before they came along, It was just my mother and I and the purse was RIGHT next to me and was obviously used! THE NERVE of some people!! Unbelievable!!!

She wasn't rude, she was a criminal; trying to steal your purse. :sweatdrop: