Rude fellow shoppers?

1. I always wanted to ask this after something happened to me at LV. We all heard of rude SA's, but ever hear about rude fellow shoppers?!

I have had a rude fellow shopper! I was at LV in Vegas. I was looking at the Perfo Speedy, and set it on the counter to look at something else, one lady picks it up, and goes THIS! this is what I want! she was also looking at a Petite Bucket. I helped her! I go, the Speedy is gorgeous, get that! She was like yeah it is, her bf jumps in and goes Did we ask for your opinion. Mind your own business! I was like :wtf:. Not my fault his "girl" wanted the prettier purse. He looked like a wannabe pimp who picked up a girl from PCH. UGH rude.

has anyone ever had a rude experience?

2. I don't like rude people. :yucky: Especially how fun it is to buy a LV purse, you were just being helpful. And that guy is an idiot! :yucky:

3. omg! that was harsh!! :wtf:

4. Wow that's rude:rant: . For me, no not at a boutique.....not yet.

5. Ick.
    I haven't had it happen in LV but I did in Burberry once. I was looking at the skirts/kilts and a couple of scarves, asking the SA about them and this girl just butts in front of me and starts talking to the SA herself like I wasn't even there!
    I just went, "um excuse me, I believe I was here first and my money is just as good as yours is..please wait your turn."

6. That's awful! I hate it also when you're looking at two bags and someone comes up and just grabs the other one without even saying anything! :rant:

7. gosh, that is so rude!!!! why would he say that?

8. louislover had a problem like that I read about, rude buyers too. Whats PCH?

9. OMG thats horrible!!! What a petty little guy!

10. Icks! That girl's bf is an a$$hole

11. i can't believe it, i guess maybe because the speedy is more expensive than the bucket, he needs to save his money..........but how rude yuck!

12. That guy was the rudest! I swear, if my cousin heard, she wouldve beat his butt IN LV!

Rebecca -- Was is the Burberry in Fashion Valley? I went with my cousin there to look for a scarf, the SA's were the nicest! haha and thats right, your money is just as good as hers!!!

Rishin -- PCH stands for Pacific Coast Highway, where its famous for being the "Store for Wh*res" I have to say she did look like one =\

Crochetbella -- My mom hates that! it happened to her once, and she just left, my mom has high blood pressure, and if she boiled up she wouldve blown up.

13. oh!!! f:censor: i hate those kind of idiots:rant: what a loser!!!! such a shame... if i were his girl, i would hide my self in shame...:censor:

14. Those rude shoppers are such losers! Obviously, they have some sort of inferiority complex!

LVbabydoll-- that is awesome that you stuck up for yourself!! That lady totally deserved it!! :smile:

15. Renayldoc - PCH has that? Really?? I had no idea whatsoever!! *shocked* It's terrible that man was rude to you! It's plain awful! He probably knew it was more expensive and didn't want her to pick it and your praising it didnt help. =P

I had a much more toned down version. I was at Nordstrom Racks one time and they had plenty of seven jeans and I found ONE pair of citizens but it was a fake!!! I know because I scrutinized that style for weeks and I had gotten a fake on eBay! I put it back on the rack immediately! Then another lady came to the same rack aggressively and picked up the pair of citizens too and I butted in and told her "that ones a fake" out of the kindness of my heart but she didnt listen she turned to me and said in the b*tchiest way possible "They DONT have fakes here!!" I guess she thought I wanted to snag them from her or so m ething.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice