Rude eBay seller

jmsk112486

Apr 29, 2013
Uhhh I'm so mad about a recent eBay transaction. I purchased a pair of new ferragamo pumps that are discontinued and I can't find. I paid for them on Friday at noon after the seller accepted my offer on Thursday. I checked everyday and the seller did not ship them. I asked for them to cancel it bc there is not way for them to arrive by Friday which was the estimated arrival date. As you can see, seller did not even ship the items until after I asked the transaction to be cancelled. These are the messages:
IMG_1493871119.038737.jpg
IMG_1493871133.239953.jpg
IMG_1493871143.020095.jpgIMG_1493871151.818671.jpgIMG_1493871159.642116.jpgIMG_1493871190.178393.jpg

Sorry for misunderstanding, when did you reach out to her to request to cancel?

She sounds batsh!t crazy. How rude :/ something similar happened to me except I jumped the gun purchasing a Celine bag and failed to realize the huge scuff it had. I emailed her two hours after purchasing and she said she didn't see my message until after she "shipped "

I asked the seller to cancel on Wednesday around 4:45PM central time (so 2:45 his time) and he created the shipping label at 4:45PM his time. Essentially, he got my request and decided now is the time to create a shipping label. Such an a**hole and so rude. I'm sorry that happened to you about your Celine bag. How did your case get resolved? I was planning on taking action through eBay and paypal.

I asked the seller to cancel on Wednesday around 4:45PM central time (so 2:45 his time) and he created the shipping label at 4:45PM his time. Essentially, he got my request and decided now is the time to create a shipping label. Such an a**hole and so rude. I'm sorry that happened to you about your Celine bag. How did your case get resolved? I was planning on taking action through eBay and paypal.

Well my situation was bad, I created a thread about the entire ordeal. The bag arrived in even worse condition than described and it was also fake [emoji23] I opened a dispute and the seller fought me the entire time. eBay ended up closing the case in my favor and I got my money back. I'm not sure if you can open a case, but you should probably call eBay costumer service and tell them the item isn't arriving on time and that the seller was extremely rude.