RUBY Weekender + Comparisons of Ruby , Coral red and Rouge vif **pics**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I would like to present a new love of my Bbag life ;)

Madame Ruby Weekender :yahoo:

(with flash)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh... hot ruby :drool:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. :nuts::woot::drinkup:
    basically - nice! :tup:

5. Oh that is soo pretty! You captured the color really well. I love this red so much!

6. This red is perfect for a weekender! It's going to look soooo gorgeous when it gets broken in.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Ruby Weekender + Coral red Work + Rouge vif wallet :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Your ruby weekender is gorgeous :drool:

10. Great photos..!!It is really hard to take photo's of this color! its so weird how close the wallet and bag color is in photos, but to me they are very different in person.

11. The same color as my HOT FLASHES!!!!
    Truly a thing of beauty!!!!!
    CONGRATS and wear it well!!!!!!

12. WoWSAH!!!! Great PICTURES CofLight!!!! cOngrats!!

13. what a gorgeous weekender :heart::heart::heart:. It seems that ruby looks pretty similar to rouge vif. Congrats!

14. congrats city of light!!!! beautiful red bags. can't wait to see your fab modeling pics. the leather of your ruby WE looks gorgeous. have you bought her at the printemps shop?
    i love your wallet too. this format of wallet is so cute.

15. Gorgeous bags :drool:!! Both of them! Great pictures too!! You're going to make me put Coral BACK on my wishlist!