Ruby or Amethyst ???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im new to this forum. im thinking to get one city but i cant decide what color should i buy between ruby and amethyst. what color do u prefer? i cant get both actually so yr opinions would be helpful

2. Oh gosh...hard choice! Do you prefer SGH, GGH, or RH? Personally, I like ruby with SGH, and I like amethyst with RH (the color looks so vibrant that I don't think I would be able to pull it off with statement HW too...)

3. I think ruby is a more interesting color, and goes perfect with SGH!

4. Personally, I would go with the Ruby :yes:!

5. both colors are gorgeous! but i would pick Amethyst =)

6. i prefer RH hardware. yes its tough question coz both colors r amazing. now there r both sides so hv to wait for other opinions. today i went to balen shop. i saw that the leather of these 2 colors r different. for ruby, its not shinny unlike amethyst.

7. Ruby gets my vote!

8. Ruby!

9. That's my dilemma for my next BBag too!!! I think I have to have them both eventually... They are both such beautiful colors... I think I'm partial to Amethyst but I think Ruby might be harder to come by later because so many people love it...

10. ack! In a 30 day time span I've gotten both:sweatdrop:
    If I had to pick one it would be Amethyst, probably because she was a BalNY souvenir!

11. I just got an Amethyst City w/RH and the color is sooo vibrant and beautiful! Plus, the leather is super saturated, too. I honestly suggest that you get both! The colors are so different and beautiful in their own ways...I also have Ruby on my wishlist ;)

12. Amethyste! My Amethyste RH City is so vibrant and I love the purple undertone.

13. I'd go with the Ruby!

14. I am in the same dilema as you but have decided to go with Amethyst.

Although Ruby is a great red, I didn't like the rh of it on me and I'm not 100% sold on the GH on it either somehow. I prefer GH that compliments more colour wise and somehow, the GH on this colour has me not QUITE sold. It took a few days of thinking though and two or three visits to Balny in the past month to realize this.

Amethyst makes me go wow. Especially the saturated ones. I see those particular saturated ones being sought after too down the road.

And I imagine when broken in too it will look TDF with that purple undertone. I have the 05 magenta and STILL love Amethyst too which says something.

15. Ruby ! :heart: