Ruby ggh dilemma !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. as you ladies might have already read my other reveal thread, i have visited BAL NY ths afternoon in hopes to find my HG - RUBY GGH CITY ... however, they ran out of it (both LA and NY) ! :crybaby:

to my knowledge, barneys didn't buy GGH for RUBY, i didn't check bergdorf's or NM or nordies or AR (did you guys spot it at any locations?)

cynthia had a RUBY GGH DAY ($1345) held for me overnight to think about it. meanwhile, i was looking on bal online and see that the RUBY GGH PT ($1745) is available.

which one would you pick if you were me ? all suggestions and idea are most welcome and appreciated before i make a decision tomorrow !! :tup:

2. I would definitely go with the PT if I were you, only because you had your heart set on a City and it's closer to that shape than the Day is!

3. I would pick PT too for the same reason Annie mentioned. Also I love GH PT! GL!

4. I third the PT because I just love that shape and seems more practical than the Day.

5. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE PT NOW. SO I SAY GO FOR ANOTHER! I THINK THAT COLOR COMBO WOULD LOOK TDF IN A PT!!!:tup::graucho::drool::drool::drool:

6. I'd say PT too. I actually think gh can look too cluttered on the city.

7. Odd man out!!! I like the Day!

8. I would definitely pick PT... I bet Ruby GGH PT must be amazingggg...:nuts::nuts::nuts:

9. PT for sure!! :tup: Just love the way it looks when all broken in:heart:

10. x;glj;lfghkjfxlgkhj !!! you girls ROCK ! :urock:

i think i'm going for the PT !

here are the reasons after chatting with my bf (before bed no less, i really appreciate how he deals with me sometimes :P):

- PT is more of a style i go to more as the i only use my day during spring and summer

- RED/GGH combo looks more elegant than casual, thus look better in the PT size

- I DO LOVE HOW THE PT BREAKS IN AND ALL DOGEARED !

- i sold about $650 of stuff on ebay this week alone, and i sold a chanel bag for $2500 last week, so i do have some funds for a bag !

i'm ordering it on balenciaga.com , crossing my fingers that the leather will be a good one, since i won't be able to see it myself !!!

11. Excellent!! I can't wait to see your new PT...hope the leather is TDF!

12. WOW great choice frankie!!! I love the PT style with the GH!:heart:

13. You sold a Chanel bag for $2500? I want to know your secret! Bay buyers are expecting me to give mine away and the prices are already agressively low compared to retail. Congrats on the sales! More Bal to love!!

Glad you chose the PT. Even though the day is comfy the color combo is more suited for the PT. Can't wait to see it!

14. I agree, you made a great choice! I can't wait to see it!!! I am sure it will be amazing!

15. #15 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    UPDATE : OH WHAT A MORNING I HAD !!!

i went on balenciaga.com and just about to order it. the website said "AVAILABLE", so i added the bag into the cart. i remember that i had some bad online shopping experiences where the availability hadn't been so accurate... i wanted to be 10000% sure that the bag is there for me to buy, so i called the online help number - the woman with an accent told me that THE LAST ONE WAS SOLD THIS MORNING AND WAS JUST SHIPPED OUT !! :wtf:

GOOD THING I DIDN"T PLACE AN ORDER, OTHERWISE MY CARD WOULD BE DEBITED FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 5 DAYS UNTIL THE FUNDS GET RELEASED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT !!!

she was so nice though, she checked through her computer system for all the US bal locations and said that there was ONE LEFT at BAL VEGAS!!! i am in NYC and vegas is 3 hours behind, so i patiently and anxiously waited till 1PM (10am MST), and called immediately. David answered the call and told me that he was staring at the LAST ONE so he immediately put it on hold for me!

I just emailed him the phone order form and my credit card scan! so far my card has yet to be charged. David told me that he would call to provide me with the tracking number once it has shipped today. crossing my fingers super tight to hope that everything goes well !!! :yahoo: