Ruben Toledo Nordstrom Spring 2008 Ads

ledaatomica

More is More
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Just encountered them this morning and noticed what seems to be a CL in this one. It looks absolutely divine. Anyone knows anything about it or has better pictures of it?

reminds me of the roger vivier rose n roll shoe.

Attachments

• -4_1.jpg
    -4_1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 292
If I'm not seeing things lol I'm pretty sure it's the satin w/ feather detail shoe that's part of the spring release. Actually it's probably the style I'm most looking forward to for spring/summer. I'll try to see if I can find a larger photo of that style.

would be lovely if you found a picture foxy. If spring is looking anything like this then I am really anticipating it more now. I have been quite dissapointed lately.

I definately want this shoe!

Just encountered them this morning and noticed what seems to be a CL in this one. It looks absolutely divine. Anyone knows anything about it or has better pictures of it?

reminds me of the roger vivier rose n roll shoe.

I believe this is the shoe you were talking about. It is the Rosazissmo. It is $760 and running "TTS". I took this as true to CL size, but I only asked for myself, so just clarify if purchasing. LOL

What does everybody think? I have it on hold in the lavender. Is it a hit or a miss?

Attachments

• Rosazissmo.JPG
    Rosazissmo.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 204
I love it in both colors in your picture. Where did you find it at?

CL Beverly Hills. (310) 247-9300 is the contact number.

I think it is devine!! A hit in my book!!Ashakes I swear you are the CL wonder woman.

haha not really.

It looks best in lavender! :flowers:

I like both colors actually, but I really love anything purple, lavender, lilac, etc.

I'm probably not going to end up getting them b/c I think I'm going to buy a new Chanel bag, but they are still pretty to look at. LOL