Rubedo owners...

sajero2

Jan 16, 2016
Can anyone here with Rubedo pieces comment on how they hold up? I am interested in the silver bead bracelet with the Rubedo tag but am worried about how it holds up and loses/changes color over the years, as I am so unfamiliar with that metal. Thanks for any insight!

Can anyone here with Rubedo pieces comment on how they hold up? I am interested in the silver bead bracelet with the Rubedo tag but am worried about how it holds up and loses/changes color over the years, as I am so unfamiliar with that metal. Thanks for any insight!
I have that bracelet and the Toggle Bead bracelet in Rubedo. Both are about a year and a half old. The best description is it's very similar to their silver in terms of scratching, maintenance, and tarnishing. I've not noticed any loss of color. It's very rosy still. Hope that helps!

I have that bracelet and the Toggle Bead bracelet in Rubedo. Both are about a year and a half old. The best description is it's very similar to their silver in terms of scratching, maintenance, and tarnishing. I've not noticed any loss of color. It's very rosy still. Hope that helps!
Oh, great! Thanks so much!

I have had mine for about two years now. It is still as beautiful as the day I got it. Nothing more than a few minor scratches from Daily wear.. and I wear it almost every day. It also has not tarnished or lost its color at all.

I have a Rubedo horseshoe necklace that looks very nice. It has not faded or tarnished.