Rubber bottom for stiletto heel??

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't remember if I saw a commercial on this or saw them in a store but I know I've seen them somewhere!

    They are a rubber thing that slips on and goes around the heel of stiletto shoes so if your outside your heel doesn't sink into the ground. They are clear and might also come in other colors!

    Any help would be great!!!