Rub MS. Evelyne BARENIA thru your SCREEN

Aug 9, 2006
Okay, Here is my NEW Evelyne BARENIA that I just got from The BEST SeLLer!! I think I made a NEW cyber friend and she is a tPF member here.(I'll post her name if the Mods ask me who she is, I think she still has a BJ BIRKIN at a Great PRICE for sale).

Anyways, I just got back from helping with 3rd Grade ART class, so I look very casual,(Hardtail skirt, and Nordy's tank), plus it's 90 degrees here still :nuts: , and on my doorstep....

Is my BROWN EVELYNE """Barenia"""....Let me tell you, to leather is so soft, smells so good, and the scratches DO RUB OFF!!!

Please share in my happiness, b/c I was a little down last night b/c hubby is gone for 5 more days, and I was just sad :crybaby:

EvelyneHermes002.jpg

EvelyneHermes001.jpg

very nice NHL!! congrats on ur purrrty baby! i'm REALLY starting to like the evelyn. BTW: know how u feel about DH being away....mine works out of town mon-thur EVERY WEEK!! it has worked out for the best bc those are my SHOPPING DAYS!!!! muhahaha

Oh Lordy but do you look GOOOODDDD!!!!! And so does that TDF Evelyn! I think you got a good one, there....Barenia is just so lovely! CONGRATULATIONS and wear her well and often!!!!!!

(Scarf is pretty dandy too!!!!)