RTW or not RTW....that is the question

^^I wonder if she took BART or DROVE? I think it was raining a little, so let's home it settled down and she wore leggings so that she can just pull on pants w/o going into the dressing room? Did she put a brick in her bag to bop someone in the head with?:nuts: (J/K Shopmom, but will try to stay up for your GOODIES post!!):heart:

D, try coming in on the first day of PRESALE. you get to pick the best items, set them aside (CC won't get charged till the first day the official SALE starts), you avoid the madhouse and the catfights over sizes on shoes, gloves, RTW, and tons of stuff!

i myself loved the sale stuff i got before and i was able to score a bunch of shoes and sweaters! try it out - you might like it!

This would definitely be the way to go! There are usually items from 1 or 2 seasons ago that go on sale, i.e. shoes, RTW, scarves

Shopmom, hope you got something good! :biggrin: What am I saying, it's Hermes!

Hmmm, where is that shopmom? Well, just a sneak preview before her full report - they had scarves and GPs at the RTW sale. Per the store manager, this is the first time they have had scarves.

D, I'll let you do the full reporting since I'm still buzzed from my one cocktail during our meeting, and stuffed full from a delicious dinner based on fopduck's excellent restaurant recommendation.

We wound up going to Michael Mina's per fopduck's suggestion---LOVED it! Located in the St. Francis Hotel--great place! I am stuffed silly! Thanks for a great evening--great company, great shopping, great food. Now I'm reading for some :sleepy:

Ok....here's the scoop.

RTW or NOT to RTW.....that is the question.

I'm sorry......It just must be THIS particular store....because even though I knuckled my way in with the rest of them and hustled my little booty to the back where all the goodies where, I really didn't see anything to go crazy about! :shrugs: There was a table of scarves and that's pretty much where I stayed....grabbed a handfull and then started eliminating. Came home with one. And that's the whole story!

Except for the fun time I had with my partners in crime, Orchids and Fopduck, it was kind of like any day of the week shopping at Hermes for S'Mom!

Really the highlight for me was meeting Orchids DH (talk about the Ultimate DH!!!!....sorry Crochet and Starr......) and having a couple of dandy Martini's with the girls at a pretty chi-chi cocktail lounge......:supacool:

And of course, seeing the 2007 Cadena was the icing on the Hermes Cake.....