RTW or not RTW....that is the question

The problem with me is this.......if there's too much of a crowd I get a little claustrophobic and I really hate that "push to get the bargain" if you KWIM? It DOES remind me of my youth with my Grandmother....something I'd rather keep hidden in the recesses of my mind!!!!

So, it might be that for S'Mom....the entry into H RTW will begin this year with a very well thought out first purchase of something where I can take my time, try on things and buy just THE right thing.

I'll def. go tonight......I wouldn't miss it for the world. But if I don't get anything, that's ok. Just the experience alone is worth the trip to the city! That and meeting with a few lovely PF friends for those Martini's before hand!!!!

Oooooooooh, my dear! Then you must one day experience the joy that is a cashmere twinset + Hermes scarf + kelly bag. :love: It's a pity hardly anyone dresses like Grace Kelly anymore.

I agree with Gina, Shopmom, just add your own twist. I think with your style, a cashmere twinset, Hermes scarf:shame: , and you infamous Levi's would look divine!!!!

I had never bought Hermes RTW until last spring at the sale - and I got two gorgeous cashmere twin sets and a pair of wonderful black H loafers that are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have EVER owned.

D, try coming in on the first day of PRESALE. you get to pick the best items, set them aside (CC won't get charged till the first day the official SALE starts), you avoid the madhouse and the catfights over sizes on shoes, gloves, RTW, and tons of stuff!

i myself loved the sale stuff i got before and i was able to score a bunch of shoes and sweaters! try it out - you might like it!

^^^ so there is a presale to the private sale which is before the public sale?!! Talk about levels of H hierarchy!! :wtf:

(BTW Pazt - CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!!! Hope everything is going smoothly! :smile: )

^^^The presale is when your SA will pull out items in your size or other particular items that you might have liked from the previous seasons but not have wanted to pay full price for and then set those pieces aside for you. As stated previously, your CC is not charged until the actual sale starts --- it is great because I have had my eye on a shirtdress from summer that I didn't want to pay fullprice for, because I had already gone over my allotment of Hermes RTW for that season, so if I can snag it in my size up front, than it is perfect.