RTT necklace for woman on 40's

Do you think this RTT necklace is still appropriate for woman on 40's?

Need honest opinions.

I think it depends on the person and their sense of style. However, I think the medium heart tag is enjoyed by all ages. . . In my area, for the most part, the mini heart tags are worn by people under the age of 30.

I think it depends on the person and their sense of style. However, I think the medium heart tag is enjoyed by all ages. . . In my area, for the most part, the mini heart tags are worn by people under the age of 30.

How about the RTT mini heart earrings? Do you think it look fine for women at 40's?

I am confused if I should sell my RTT pieces. I have the set. Mini heart tag earrings, necklace and bracelet. I can keep the bracelet. I do not know for the earrings and necklace.

I think the return to tiffany line is better suited for children and teenagers. If you have a daughter or niece to pass it down to, I'm sure they would enjoy wearing it. On the other hand, if it makes you happy to wear it, then wear it regardless of how others feel about it.

Thank you everyone. I guess I am just concern on what others might think. But you are all right. I should continue wearing it as long as I want :smile: regardless of age!!!