RTT Love Line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looks nice, I could see why you are tempted. It looks really good in RG.

2. Impulsively bought a ring from the line. Only available in silver, but super cute. Shared in the discussion thread, but posting here too:

Attached Files:

3. Very cute. Congrats

4. Thank you!

5. Hello, can I see the shot of you wearing it? I did see when it first came out on the website but no one here seemed to talk about them.

6. Sure! It's a size 6.5 for reference.

Attached Files:

7. Here's a pic with my Lock Bead bracelet for scale.

Attached Files:

8. Does this collection replace they're previous lock collection ?

9. OP - what computer do you have that has the keys lit in all different colors?

10. I wish I knew. They still have some of the pieces up. I'd like to pick up the RTT Heart Lock necklace in 18K rose gold, but keep getting distracted with other things.

11. Razer Blade Stealth. The keyboard is completely customizable.

12. I'm not sure, I'm only new to the Tiffany & Co. :/

13. Thanks! It looks great! Do they swing lot when you walk etc?

14. I don't normally notice the bracelet swinging and it's fairly lightweight. For the ring, I've not worn it for an extended period of time, but it does move a lot. I'll report back once I've had it for longer.